SSMI Asia supports 'Global Operational Excellence & Process Transformation Summit' which will take place at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel in Singapore on 29th and 30th September 2016.
This allows all the SSMI Asia community to obtain early bird discount (approx. SGD 560) on the registration fees if you register before 9th August, 2016
This summit is a cross-industrial event aiming to help variety of industries cut down costs in order to maintain margins and continue to improve their operations while delivering their services reliably and efficiently.
The key topics to be discussed at the event:
• Making transformation a fluid and ongoing part of your business model
• Using customer-centricity to reorganize and optimize operational excellence
• Pursuit of competitive advantage with operational excellence in a complex supply chain
• How operational excellence increases value of services
• Big data approaches & data Lakes to increase operational excellence
• Optimizing performance through in-depth process mapping
The speaker panel is comprised of senior professionals with several years’ experience in the Process Improvement & Operational Excellence field from prestigious companies such as: Maersk, Coca-Cola, Hewlett-Packard, Novartis, HTC and many more.
For more details on the event:
To join SSMI Asia Community : https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2724069
To obtain the early bird offer contact Corporate Parity by using the numbers below or contact David Mark on +442031291774 or [email protected]